Saturday, March 5, 2022

Happy Birthday to ME!

 

Ice Cream is one of my most FAVORITE things!  
I plan to celebrate today with a special treat!  
I have a treat for you as well...keep reading...
If it didn't have so many calories, it would be part of my normal diet!!!  I haven't eliminated it from my diet...but I do treat myself every once and a while!

I have found that the Ice Cream punch and the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set can create many different card ideas.  The ice cream cone above used the ice cream cone punch, three different colors of cardstock and an embossing folder to make the ice cream look textured.   Almost makes it look REAL!!  The DSP on this card is from a retired design, but you could use just about any tone-on-tone DSP to recreate this look.

For this card, I used the stamp set to create the ice cream and cone and the punch to cut them out.  The DSP is from a retired design, but did you notice the way I layered the Old Olive cardstock behind the DSP and turned it on an angle on the card base.  Not everything HAS to be squared up!  


Using a scrap of DSP is all you need to add some extra interest to this layout.  The ice cream is punched out of a DSP that looks like marbled ice cream!  Yum!


Moving that strip of DSP to a different area of the card changes up the look of the design.  This is a great way to incorporate your scraps of DSP onto your cards.


By adding a little bit of ribbon on top of your strip of DSP gives you another fun look! One more scrap of DSP has been used under the cone too!


In honor of my Birthday...I want to give YOU a gift!
For any order over $25 that you place this month, 
I will send you a little handmade something from me!!!

Don't forget, you can order any of these items or other items from either catalog or 
the clearance list from my store.  Click HERE to shop today!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment